Taiji & Qigong Workshop - Portugal 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Topics covered in the Workshop:
Taiji & Qigong Basics
Including basic theory and fundamental footwork.
A set of specially selected exercises to prepare the body and mind for Tai Chi practice. It can also be used as a stand-alone set of gentle workout for general health and rejuvenation.
‘Daoyin Baojian Gong’ Qigong
A beautiful moving Qigong routine characterised by its fluid movement and its beneficial effects on general health and well-being.
‘Lianyi Buqi Yishou Gong’ Qigong
A fundamental 'Standing Pole’ Qigong set for developing strength and stability in the legs, rebuilding correct postural and breathing habits, improving mind focus and promoting longevity.
The 'Taiji feeling' Qigong set
A beautiful, easy-to-learn taiji/qigong set with strong meditative effect.
The 6 Movements Form
A preparatory form consisting of 6 essential movements of Tai Chi:
1. Beginning of Taiji,
2. Grasp Sparrow's Tail,
3. Single Whip,
4. Raise Hand and Step up,
5. White Crane Spreading Wings,
6. Close Taiji
The purpose of the seminar is:
- to introduce the participants to Tai Chi (& Qigong) theory and practice,
- to help them experience the harmony, balance and state of well-being which is inextricably linked to this unique art,
- to give them simple but powerful tools to relieve anxiety and improve general health,
- to provide them with all is needed* to progress in the beautiful art of Wu style Tai Chi.
*Supportive material will be available to help participants continue their practice after the workshop.